Engineering Intern/Co-Op – Boston Office
Job Description: We are now seeking Structural Engineering interns and/or Co-op students for Spring & Summer of 2019.
Education / Experience
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Civil or Graduate Structural Engineering program.
- Assist BIM Modelers with drawing production in Revit
- Assist Engineers with engineering tasks, including submittal reviews
- Strong academic qualifications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.