McNamara • Salvia provides comprehensive field services to ensure the highest quality structural integrity of a building or project. Our first hand structural knowledge combined with high tech instruments and on-demand access to updated documents from the construction site allows for live feedback, thereby reducing construction delays. Inspectors are also able to provide on-the-fly solutions to field issues. Sensitive areas are quickly identified, relayed to key personnel and are closely monitored.
Building on our wealth of structural engineering experience, inspectors also use a documentation application that allows them to send out inspection reports to all interested parties while in the field. This coupled with McNamara • Salvia’s highly developed Standard Operating Procedures for every project allows for accuracy, consistency, and cost savings to the owner.
Using firsthand structural knowledge to ensure the highest quality inspection.
- 40-Year Inspection
- Special /Threshold Inspector
- Due Diligence
- Enhanced Construction Administration
- Foreclosure Inspection
- Streamlined Construction: Beyond quality assurance, our inspectors work with the contractor to facilitate the construction process.
- Better Communication: Our engineering staff and our Inspection field representatives are colleagues, and maintain constant contact.
- Document Familiarity: Our Inspectors are intimately familiar with our details, specifications and arrangement of our Contract Documents.
- Fewer NCR’s: Our inspectors are the link between the contractor and the engineering team, solving field issues in real time before they become problems. This reduces the number of NCR’s.
- Improving Schedule: By avoiding NCR’s and corrective work after the fact, delays to the construction schedule are avoided.
- Saving Money: All of the above translates into cost savings!