Senior Project Manager – Miami Office
Job Description: Oversee the design of concrete, structural steel, and masonry structures
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- PE/SE licensed
- 10+ years experience in structural engineering with emphasis on building structures
- Oversee the preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, calculations, analytical models, reports and correspondence
- Oversee the Construction Administration phase of projects, including review of shop drawings, submittals, RFI’s and field observation
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients and design team members
- Project and staff management experience
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE, AISC and ACI
- Proficient with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE and REVIT
- Strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.