Job Description: Structural Engineering project management of a wide range of projects as part of the engineering team to design steel, concrete, masonry and timber building structures.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- PE/SE licensed
- 4-7+ years of experience in structural engineering with emphasis on building structures
- Project management
- Preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, calculations, analytical models, reports and correspondence.
- Construction Administration phase of projects including review of shop drawings, submittals, RFIs and field observation.
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients and design team members.
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE, AISC and ACI.
- Familiarity with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE and REVIT.
- Strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communications.
- Project and staff management experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.