h2>Design Engineer – Miami Offices
Job Description: Design of concrete, structural steel, and masonry structures working both independently and part of an engineering team.
- Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Masters desirable)
- EIT preference
- 0 to 5 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Engineering and site inspection
- Preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, calculations, analytical models, reports and correspondence
- Construction Administration including review of shop drawings, submittals, RFI’s and field observation
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients and design team members
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE, AISC and ACI
- Experience with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE and REVIT
- Strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.