Vladimir E. Seijas, P.E.
New York Office: 212.246.9800
Mr. Seijas has over 20 years of experience in the structural design and construction of new and renovated buildings encompassing a diverse range of residential, commercial, hospitality, and educational facilities. He possesses particular expertise in the design of reinforced concrete high-rise buildings and has extensive experience in award-winning projects, including complex, multi-million dollar developments. Based in our New York office, Vladimir has built a reputation among leading developers, architects, and builders for providing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
“There is no such thing as a small project; client care coupled with a lean design are my motivations.”
Bachelors of Science, Universidad Santa Maria, Caracas, Venezuela
California, New York, and Venezuela
*Baccarat Hotel & Residences – 20 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 606 feet, 50-story reinforced concrete residential tower with retail and public library space in podium
*Riverside Center/Riverside South Complex – 12 Buildings (2, 5, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J1, J2 & K) New York, NY Concrete framed residential towers from 20 to 50 stories.
Architects: Philip Johnson • Alan Ritchie Architects, Pelli Clarke Pelli, CK&P, Goldstein Hill & West Architects, and SLCE Architects
*50 United Nations Plaza –New York, NY 548 feet, 44-story reinforced concrete residential tower.
Architects: Foster + Partners, SLCE Architects
*Ten Museum Park – Miami, FL 585 feet, 50-story reinforced concrete tower with post-tensioned slabs. Dual action shear walls and moment frames designed for wind resistance.
Architect: Oppenheim Architecture + Design
*Inter-Continental Times Square Hotel 44th Street/8th Avenue – New York, NY 363 feet, 34-story reinforced concrete hotel.
Architect: Gensler Associates
*15 Central Park West – New York, NY 550 feet, 35-story reinforced concrete residential tower with mid-rise luxury residential building facing Central Park.
Architects: Robert A.M. Stern, SLCE Architects
Additional Representative Projects
- *250 Ashland Place – Brooklyn, NY
- *AOL Time Warner Center – New York, NY
- *Maritime Tower – Dubai, UAE
- *West 61st Street & York Avenue, Phase I&II – New York, NY
- *3-9 Hubert Street – New York, NY
- *The Biltmore – New York, NY
- *450 Washington Avenue – New York, NY
- *324 Lexington Ave – New York, NY
- *555 West 23rd and 540 West 24th – New York, NY
- *The Corner – 200 W 72nd – New York, NY
- *The Solaire – 20 River Terrace – Battery Park City, NY
- *1010 Ave of the Americas – New York, NY
- *DKLB BKLN (80 DeKalb) – Brooklyn, NY
- *200 Chambers Street – New York, NY
- *42nd Street Redevelopment / Hilton – New York, NY
* Experience prior to McNamara • Salvia