Inspector – Concrete Construction – Boston Office
Job Description: Concrete construction inspector to provide on-site special inspection per building code requirements and act as a visible, professional, collaborative representative of the company at project construction sites.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector (CCSI) and/or PE required
- 3+ years of recent inspection experience, preferably with an emphasis on rebar and concrete placement inspection
- Review construction documents and shop drawings
- Inspect reinforcement
- Review concrete placement
- Provide written field reports
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment using technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization
- Physical ability to navigate construction sites, including climbing ladders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.