Project Manager – Boston Office
Job Description: Structural Engineering project management of a wide range of projects as part of the engineering team to design steel, concrete, masonry, and timber building structures.
Education / Experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- PE/SE licensed
- 4-7+ years of experience in structural engineering with emphasis on building structures
- Project management
- Preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, calculations, analytical models, reports, and correspondence.
- Construction Administration phase of projects including review of shop drawings, submittals, RFI’s, and field observation.
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients and design team members.
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE, AISC, and ACI.
- Familiarity with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE, and REVIT.
- Strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communications.
- Project and staff management experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges.
To apply for this position: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.