BIM / Revit Senior Structural Modeler – New York Office
Job Description: Experienced Revit BIM modeler to lead projects from initial model development to construction documents and detailing. Significant career growth opportunities with project coordination role, client interaction and supervision of junior BIM modeling team members.
- Associate’s degree or higher (preferred)
- 2+ years of recent, progressive Revit experience, preferably Revit Structural
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Navisworks / clash detection experience desirable but not required
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components and structural systems
- Draw and detail plans for foundations, buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Modification of drawings with necessary changes
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment using technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills with team members within office and external client communication
McNamara • Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.