BIM Modeler – Miami Office
Job Description: Produce detailed drawings of structural steel and concrete components for buildings and structures using REVIT.
- Associate’s degree or certification from a technical school
- 0-2 years of recent REVIT experience
- Develop detailed design drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD software
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components and structural systems
- Draw and detail plans for foundations, buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Modification of drawings with necessary changes
- 0-2 years REVIT experience and/or associate’s degree or certification from a technical school
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment using technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills with team members within office and external client communication
McNamara • Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.