BIM Modeler/Developer – Miami Office
McNamara Salvia is a nationally recognized structural engineering firm with an office in Miami and is seeking a talented BIM Modeler who has programming and/or computational design knowledge. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to work on exciting projects while using cutting edge technology to impact the industry.
- Help to expand BIM capabilities of the office
- Help to create new tools to help modelers and engineers
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Draw and detail plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data
- Modification of drawings with necessary changes
- 1-5 years Revit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc.) is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit SDK, computational and parametric tools (Dynamo and Grasshopper) is highly desired but not required
- Python and C# knowledge
- Programming knowledge of any language is desired
- Excellent communication skills with team members within office and external client communication
McNamara · Salvia provides innovative and cost-effective structural engineering services for architects, developers, owners and institutions across the country and abroad. The firm brings to the design team extensive engineering expertise in all types of structural systems and materials for diversified projects such as medical and research facilities, urban and suburban office structures, commercial and retail complexes, and residential developments.
We offer competitive salary + bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with company paid match and flex spending accounts as well as other benefits.