Special Inspector – Concrete Construction, Boston Office
This position requires a combination of responsibilities including providing on-site special inspection of reinforced concrete and post-tensioned concrete structures and to act as a visible, professional, collaborative representative of the company at project construction sites. In addition, this position requires the review of construction documents and shop drawings, inspection of reinforcement, review of concrete placement, and providing written field reports.
Candidate must be able to exercise independent judgement using technical knowledge. Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization and an ability to work under deadline pressure is a must.
- Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or higher
- ACI Concrete Special Inspector (CCSI) and/or PE required
- 3+ years of recent inspection experience, preferably with an emphasis on rebar and PT tendon, and concrete placement inspection
- Proficient in MS Word, Adobe, and/or Bluebeam
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply for this position:
If you would like to express an interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume, preferably in .pdf format, to