PROJECT MANAGER – NEW YORK OFFICE
Job Description: Structural Engineering project management of a wide range of projects as part of the engineering team to design steel, concrete, masonry, and timber building structures.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- PE/SE licensed
- 5-7+ years experience in structural engineering with emphasis on building structures
- Project management.
- Preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, calculations, analytical models, reports, and correspondence.
- Construction Administration phase of projects including review of shop drawings, submittals, RFI’s, and field observation.
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients and design team members.
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE, AISC, and ACI.
- Familiarity with structural programs such as RAM, ETABS, ADAPT, SAFE, and REVIT.
- Strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communications.
- Project and staff managment experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for our fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges.
To apply for this position: Please send a cover letter and resume to